DEUTSCH DTM Series of transportation connectors feature a miniature contact with an enhanced design based on the world class, field-proven DEUTSCH “DT” Series.
The DTM is the connector to be used in harsh environmental applications where reliable signal circuits are critical to operating performance. Typical applications include on or around the engine, the transmission and under the hood. In fact, everywhere data signals or critical electronic circuits go, the fieldproven DTM connectors provide peak connector performance.
The new series is available in six arrangements (2,3,4,6,8 & 12 pin).
The low cost, size 20 contacts terminate AWG 16 to 24 gauge wire (0.2mm2). Closed entry socket (female) contacts featuring spring action fingers are protected by a stainless steel hood. This allows for positive axial alignment while mating and helps prevent probe damage during testing.
Thermoplastic housings offer a wide operating temperature range (-55°C to +125°C). Silicone rear wire and internal peripheral interface seals allow the DTM connectors to withstand moisture and fluids.
The DTM Series connectors offer reliability and performance in a connector that fits everyone’s budget.
Features & Benefits
- Rugged thermoplastic housing
- Integral connector latch
- -55C to +125C operating temperature
- Available in 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 12 contact arrangements
- Silicone seals , Accepts AWG 16 through 24 (1.0mm2 to 0.2mm2)
- Crimp contacts with option of gold or nickel finish, solid or stamped construction
- Current rating 7.5 Amps all contacts @ 125C continuous
- Hand insertable/removable contacts
- 1500V, IP 67 to IP 6K 9K, 20G @ 10 to 2000 HZ
- Dielectric withstand
- Sealing range
- Temp range
Standards & Quality Approvals
- National and International motorsport approved
Technology/ Coupling System
- Environmentally Sealed